Make bath time more interesting with these colorful, aromatic, and moisturizing bath bombs. We're pretty sure that you'll enjoy this DIY project and save a few bucks. You can also give the bath bombs as gifts to your friends — a nice personal gesture that they'll definitely love!
What you need
Here's a list of the ingredients you'll need for your DIY bath bombs:
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Epsom salt
- 1/3 cup citric acid
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 10-20 drops essential oil
- Spray bottle with water
- 60 mm bath bomb molds (plastic acrylic or metal)
- Dried flowers (choose between the 4-pack and 7-pack options)
- Food coloring (to be added with wet ingredients)
What to do
In three simple steps, you can make your very own bath bombs. Follow the directions below and you'll be good to go.
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients (except water in the spray bottle) in another.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix them with a whisk. The consistency of mix should be like wet sand. If needed, you can spray some water to moisten the mixture.
- Add the mixture to the bath bomb mold and let dry.
Doesn't that sound as easy as 1-2-3? Go ahead, give it a try, and let us know about your DIY bath bombs!