Accessories are fun to wear because they can be a way of expressing yourself. Aside from that, they do a great job at accentuating your outfits and completing your look. Even a simple denim pants and white tee outfit can look like a million bucks with a statement necklace, a nice pair of earrings, or a couple of bangles.
Much like wearing clothes, putting on accessories can lend you more confidence, and it can also make you feel better when you know you're wearing something meaningful such as a family heirloom or a glass beaded bracelet from Sashka Co.
What are Sashka Co. glass beaded bracelets?
Sashka Co. glass beaded bracelets are meticulously handcrafted by artisans in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. Each bracelet is crocheted with the world's finest glass and sterling silver beads. Moreover, it guarantees a perfect fit on any wrist size.
When you purchase bracelets from Sashka Co., you can be assured that 70% of the profits go back to Nepali artisans who painstakingly craft these accessories by hand. This empowers the rural communities where the Nepali artisans live, and it promotes sustainable development as well.
Important things to know about Sashak Co. glass beaded bracelets
Here are some facts that will definitely amaze and inspire you to get your own Sahka Co. bracelet today.
1. The best way to wear your bracelet is by placing your thumb into your palm and rolling the bracelet over your hand. It may feel a bit tight when you roll it over your hand the first time, but this is normal. Just keep rolling the bracelet over your hand and it will retract to your wrist for a perfect fit.
2. If you prefer a looser fit, you can stretch your bracelet out by rolling it up to the larger part of your hand and spreading your hand. You can also set your bracelet back to its smallest size by placing it in warm water and letting it dry.
3. Sashka Co. bracelets have a lifetime warranty. If your bracelet breaks, you can rest assured that it will be replaced.
4. Every bead in a Sashka Co. bracelet is carefully selected, so you can be sure that it is of the finest quality. The glass beads are imported to Nepal from Japan and the Czech Republic.
5. Individual bracelets slightly vary, so each item is 100% unique and made with love by skilled artisan women in Nepal.
We'd love for you to have your own glass beaded bracelets from Sashka Co., so here's a coupon code that you can enter at checkout when you purchase through this link: FORMULA4STYLE