Super Bowl is not just all about the game; people are often in it for the overflowing food and fun party as well. If you like Super Bowl mostly for the latter, these creative DIYs will surely impress you and keep your pre-game activities going.
From cute football buntings to amazing football field tablecloth, these crafty ideas will certainly make your Super Bowl party the talk of the town!
1. Make sure your walls aren't bare with these adorable football banners.
From Oh So Lovely
2. If you want something simpler for decoration, making this bunting won't surely take you more than 30 minutes to finish.
From The Flair Exchange
3. Wow your guests with this incredible football field tablecloth.
From Hello My Sweet
4. If a tablecloth is too much for you to do, a football field runner will definitely be enough to ensure your tables are dressed for the occasion.
5. Prevent water rings on your table with adorable football field coasters.
From Create Craft Love
6. Grab a small bucket and use it as holder for table napkins (AKA penalty flags).
From Kara's Party Ideas
7. Impress your guests with a snack stadium perfect for the Big Game.
From Amy's Party Ideas
8. Everyone will surely feel like they're also part of the game when they get their refreshments from this beverage tub.
9. Complement your football field table runner with this cute football-shaped table mats.
From Chica and Jo
10. Wrap your drinks with koozies and your guests will definitely enjoy every sip.
From Everyday Dishes