New Arrivals @ Pi
On our second Facebook Live Fashion Show, we showed you a ton of outfit inspiration that would be perfect for a casual day out this fall. We've also dressed up some of our models with garment pieces that would work perfectly for holiday dinners.
Even our hosts rocked some pretty nice clothes that you could also wear. Go on and cop their amazing look by clicking on the links.
Here's Holly with one of our fastest selling fall pieces, a knit cold shoulder sweater in wine red, paired with denim and booties. Her layered Spartina 449 necklace added a nice touch to the overall look too.
Meanwhile, December dressed up her sweater with black leggings, booties, and a statement necklace in pop color.
12 fall fashion ideas
First up is Taylor wearing an aqua ruffled top, which shows us that our autumn wardrobe doesn't always have to be in brown and black. We tossed a purple scarf as well to pop more color in this ensemble and paired the entire look with a Spartina 449 bag.
The great thing about this look is that it's perfect for women of all age, shapes, and sizes. The top, specifically, would be loved by women who don't want to show off their arms so much.
Next is Danielle who also looked good in this teal cold shoulder top. The color is perfect for autumn, and the lace detail adds a nice feminine touch to the whole outfit. The pair of jeggings did a wonderful job of keeping it cool and casual. The hat looks adorable too, and we've accented this with a gold purse.
Jodi came out looking boho country chic, and we absolutely loved her gray tunic with a long zipper at the back. Unzip this and you'll be able to add more detail to the top.
Interesting facts: the headpiece she's wearing is actually a choker from Spartina 449, and her gray vegan leather boots have beautiful embroideries on the sides.
Mona looked stunning with this wanderlust print tunic, which had a very leggings-friendly length. Its flowy and relaxed look definitely feels comfortable. We also let Mona wear a leather wrap belt to add a bit of waist to her petite frame. A pair of boots and leggings worked incredibly to give her a more youthful look as well.
You've probably seen so many celebrities who have flaunted their baby bump in the most adorable and fashionable ways, and at our Facebook Live Fashion Show, Samara proved to us once again that preggo moms have a vast option of clothing beyond maternity dresses!
Samara wore a tunic with pretty lace cuffs and topped it with a suede jacket. You have probably seen a lot of suedes and chokers this fall, so you might want to get these stuff in your wardrobe for the season. And of course, plaids always seem to never go out of season. This Spartina 449 bag is a great match for Samara's outfit.
Here's another proof that you can't go wrong with plaids — Megan's tunic top with a vegan leather trim. Her long black vest also has a leather accent and, guess what, pockets! They're very fashionable and functional. If you're into vegan leather and pockets, you'll surely fancy this dress.
We love Megan's over-the-knee boots as well. It has lace up at the back, and it looks so gorgeous.
Taylor is back in a black and white cardigan, and underneath that, she's wearing a lace up tunic that kind of shows a great transitioning from spring. We paired these items with jeans, so this ensemble feels very laid-back and casual.
Samara is also returning in a black jersey knit dress. You can either wear this as a dress alone or with a pair of leggings, and it would still look super cute! Wear them with plaid boots like the one Samara has on for a fun style.
The red scarf is also perfect for transitioning into the holiday season, and her Spartina crossbody bag with its unique shape adds more character to the overall look.
Sara sports another casual look that can easily transition to an outfit that's great for holiday parties. This ensemble certainly goes from day to night, as her jacket can be dressed up or dressed down. This jacket with gold flecks is very comfortable. Don't worry, they don't feel itchy at all.
And of course, who wouldn't miss the cutesy Mama Bear graphic tee? Sara also wore a silver necklace as an accent piece, which also lent an elegant touch to her shirt-and-jeans look.
Here's Mona once again in a periwinkle blouse and a Spartina scarf with Yemaya patterns. These are very refreshing hues amid the dark colors that you normally see during fall; they're so vibrant and youthful. You can definitely rock this outfit from office to party.
If you're looking for a younger style, you'd surely fall head over heels with LaResa's lacey tunic paired with fleece-lined leggings. The Spartina scarf is an interesting piece added to the outfit as it features a lovely mermaid print.
The Mountain Mamas tunic, by the way, gives back to charity, so part of the proceeds go to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
Last but not the least, Courtney enters in a stylish little black dress that every closet must have. The vegan leather detail of this LBD makes it stand out even more, and it's definitely a lovely dress to wear at parties. The Brighton handbag makes this look even classier too.
If you're interested in purchasing Brighton bags, feel free to let us know by calling up or sending a message via our Facebook page.
And that's it for our second Facebook Live Fashion Show! We hope you found clothes and other pieces that you would like to wear this season or over the holidays.
Earlier this year, Pantone released its Fashion Color Report for Fall 2017. Based on various collections by fashion designers on New York Fashion Week, this report highlights the top ten color trends for men’s and women’s fashion.
Photo by Pantone Color Institute
Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute, says that “the color palette for Fall 2017 leans more to warmth.” However, apart from the comforting colors that nicely exude the vibe of the fall season, standout hues are also present to add a “striking touch.”
True enough, the Pantone colors for Fall 2017 has left everybody in awe. If you’re scouring for fashion finds to gear you up for the season, better check out this list of fashion inspirations for Pantone’s Fall 2017 colors.
- Know more about the characteristics of each shade straight from Pantone Color Institute, and get swatches of the ten colors for Fall 2017.
- On her article on Refinery29, Ana Colon rounds up how the ten shades have ended up in Pantone’s Color Report. The article features a lot of really great fashion pegs. You might want to bookmark their compilation of runway favorites for your next shopping spree.
- On her piece for Fashionisers, Virginia Cafaro notes that the Pantone colors for Fall 2017 “will make anyone happy, from those who love more conventionally fall-inspired shades, to those who like to mix things and surprise everybody with less conventionally autumnal-inspired fashion patterns.” And we couldn’t agree more! Pantone Fall 2017 features neutral colors like “Butterum” and “Neutral Gray” as well as eye-catching hues like “Grenadine” and “Marina.”
- Meanwhile, Thalia from FiftyFlowers offers a really good point, commenting that “these color trends transition into the wedding industry too.” If you’re walking down the aisle this fall, you might want to see her beautiful flower recommendations for the season.
- Andrea Cheng lists down on Allure the ten Pantone colors for fall, as she also mentions the celebrities who have been spotted wearing these lovely hues on the red carpet. Emma Stone’s dazzling dress is definitely hard to miss!
- NYC Stylist shares with us their top ten favorite looks during the New York Fashion Week. A lot of their finds are so precious — you’ll surely fall head over heels for the Ballet Slipper dress from Elie Saab and Hermès’ Butterum outfit.
- If you want a general idea about what colors go perfectly together, Erika Firm’s Pantone color palettes are the guide you’re looking for. They are quite helpful not just in picking out fashion pieces but in interior design as well. According to her, she “had fun pairing my favorite 2017 Spring and 2017 Fall colors together, along with the Pantone Color of the Year, Greenery, to create some trendy color palettes for 2017.” Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
- Taking the Pantone colors a little bit further, the BrideStory has created three wedding palettes based on the Fall 2017 shades. They also share some great advice on how to mix and match the colors in order to suit different types of brides.
- Sarah Clark has also made color palettes featuring Pantone’s Fall 2017 colors. Although she intended these palettes to be used by artists, the color combinations can also be used as references when picking out clothes and accessories.
- Speaking of accessories, this article by The Vivienne Files will give you an idea about Pantone-inspired accessories that you can use to accentuate your look. Use the color palettes that we have shared earlier to know which colors will work splendidly together.