Ready for winter? In our Winter Wellness series, we'll let you in on our trusty homemade recipes for an invigorating shower bomb, hand cleanser, and chest rub. You will especially love using this DIY shower bomb, as it treats you to a one-of-a-kind and soothing bath in this kind of season.
You only need to gather a few things to make this invigorating shower bomb.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 20 drops R.C. Essential Oil
- 1 silicone mold
- Small bowl
- Spoon (for stirring)
Trivia: R.C. Essential Oil is a combination of three unique varieties of eucalyptus with Cypress and Spruce. It is one of the aromatic must-haves as it can effectively calm and uplift your senses.
R.C. can be used in various ways:
- Add R.C. to a bowl of hot, steaming water. Place a towel over your head and inhale the soothing steam.
- Dilute R.C. and apply to your chest, neck, or throat areas as needed.
- Rub R.C. on your feet or chest before exercising to uplift your mood.
Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix them all together using a spoon. Afterwards, pour the mixture evenly into your silicone mold. Set aside and allow to dry for 48 hours or until it has completely dried. Finally, store it in an airtight container until you're ready to use your shower bomb.
Place one shower bomb in the shower. Make sure that you don't put it in a direct steam of water. Inhale deeply and enjoy its soothing effects!
Each shower bomb should last for about two showers.